Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am sorry:)

Me and my lil cus:)
Me and my step dad:(

me and my kitty on christmas in 2008^_^


me my mom and brother jon on my moms b-day:)



my birthday cake and I when i turned 12:)

My best friend olivia with my cat and grams dog at my party:)

me my godmother maryann and godbrother jeff at my party:)
me on my godfathers lap unhappy:(


me:)

My best friends olivia sara and I:)


best friend olivia:)


I am really sorry but i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meany pics from nyc and i just do not have the time to put them all on i will not put any of them on but i will put my birthday pics on insyed and I also will put some from the upcomming dance but fro right now enjoy what i have and also have a varry good new year:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be posting moor so please be pationt with me and i am also sorry if i spell things wrong:)

No comments: