Tuesday, January 6, 2009
FRENCH
I am getting a 100% on my french test tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am stressing out because i need this 100% for french so that i can pass and get back to basketball and cheerleading!!!!!!! i need to get a 100% tomarrow I think that i will because i know the 3 words but i am still scared:) but i know i am going to get a 100% comment me but i will let you know tomarrow:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kim,
I hope you go ta 100% in French. The reason for the comment though is to let you know that I checked with Scholastic about your book order. They apologized and said they were overwhelmed with orders for the Twilight books at Christmas time. They are telling me that your order will be here on 1/13/09. Next Tuesday. You can expect a coupon with your order to put towards a new book. I am sorry for the delay.
Mrs. J.
Post a Comment